Requesting A Tutorial (How To Edit Models Of Guns)
I am new to modding but I recently saw a thread that talked about how you would actually change the MODEL of a gun so the shape that it is in-game. This required an application called Blender but I did not really understand the tutorial and it didn't work...This brings me here. I am wondering if anyone knows or if anyone can direct me to a thread that will explain how to edit the model of a gun. Thank you in advance.
P.S. I was not sure wether to put this in the requests or tutorials section so I decided tutorial makes more sense. Move this thread if it is in the wrong category.
P.S. I was not sure wether to put this in the requests or tutorials section so I decided tutorial makes more sense. Move this thread if it is in the wrong category.