Distortion

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
I never would have guessed you used the smudge technique on that skyrim l9. @aeronyx try using the clipping mask :P
Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
I never would have guessed you used the smudge technique on that skyrim l9. @aeronyx try using the clipping mask :P
Clippy masks never work out the way I want them to. ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


Don't just say thanks, thank.
Lmao, I do what I want
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post


Lmao, I do what I want
;D First person who hasn't taken my comment to a high offense. >.<
I knew you used smudging! Jokes, I had no idea. Good tut tho
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?