First Hack.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
First Hack.
Well guys,i've been watching alot of C++ tutorials,again and again but i dont get what to do in the C++ program,i have Dev C++.
But i dont get the order of the codes,etc.
At least i know how to find Addys xD help from some coders please,to this noob?
I already seen that Ryuzaki.. xD but still a bit hard to figure what to put x.x
Quote Originally Posted by SGTFranko View Post
I already seen that Ryuzaki.. xD but still a bit hard to figure what to put x.x
Use Swiftdude base ( it's detected but you can learn lot of things from it)
I almost forgot that base thanks Jeovante!!
But,any tut on MPGH to make it undetected?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us