want to learn C++ and Make Crossfire hacks if so come here :D

Posts 76–83 of 83 · Page 6 of 6
I Added You On Skype
hahahahahahahahaah noob what did you say 30$ or 60$ all can go to learn freeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by mariokas1313 View Post
hahahahahahahahaah noob what did you say 30$ or 60$ all can go to learn freeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can a website personally teach you at your level?
Can a website correct your mistakes and show you some tips?
Can a website show you crossfire hacking?
Can a website teach you based off experience?
i got sum question add my skype emman966
So i will pay 40 dollars to learn how to make a hack and put it on mpgh

I think who will pay is a retarded i mean i will go buy zp with my 40$ instead of learning how to make a hack.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lost.? View Post
So i will pay 40 dollars to learn how to make a hack and put it on mpgh

I think who will pay is a retarded i mean i will go buy zp with my 40$ instead of learning how to make a hack.
go get 40k ZP IDGAF.
I will see....
I am too lazy tho, so I dnt know if I want to learn and make CF / CA / CS hacks... But Ill think
Do u teach how to hack CS too?
Posts 76–83 of 83 · Page 6 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?