PatchedMW3 Single Player D3D

Posts 46–60 of 145 · Page 4 of 10
64bit Win7, injection no problem (used Winject), but then iw5sp.exe CTD.
Will be trying the master's extreme edition, will post results.

Note that I'm running a non-steam, offline only game.
Quote Originally Posted by laurens007 View Post
64bit Win7, injection no problem (used Winject), but then iw5sp.exe CTD.
Will be trying the master's extreme edition, will post results.

Note that I'm running a non-steam, offline only game.
How did you manage to do that? Its singleplayer, steam based version
It's a shame, but also with the master's extreme injector (v1.9, from MPGH), I don't get this working (neither of the 3 versions posted above).
It seems that I cannot inject to 64bit processes, but my IW5SP.exe is a 32bit process, shouldn't be a problem...

Anyone any suggestions?
@Eidolon:
Long live the pirates, arrrrr...
I'll buy my games when I have money for it... College is a bitch.

Edit 2:
Just got it working using Winject.
Trick that was needed was to LAUNCH MW3 and directly inject it.

(Process is not running, just select the iw5sp.exe, and let Winject launch it).
I used the hooked variant of your D3D.

Problem now is, that neither of the functions work for me.....
Quote Originally Posted by laurens007 View Post
It's a shame, but also with the master's extreme injector (v1.9, from MPGH), I don't get this working (neither of the 3 versions posted above).
It seems that I cannot inject to 64bit processes, like (which, as far as I can see/find) iw5sp.exe is...

Anyone any suggestions?
@Eidolon:
Long live the pirates, arrrrr...
I'll buy my games when I have money for it... College is a bitch.
Are you actually running version 1.9.433?
Most likely not, no...
Quote Originally Posted by laurens007 View Post
Most likely not, no...
Yea well then I dont wonder why its not working...
Very nice, and it work's aswell.
Alrighthy, thanks then, and sorry to waste your time
Quote Originally Posted by laurens007 View Post
Alrighthy, thanks then, and sorry to waste your time
You know what's the funniest part? It's my job

You can try with the patched version, that one is for 1.8
Works with the hooked version!
Thanks!
Awesome
But I have a question what is remote acces?
Quote Originally Posted by csepisaco View Post
Awesome
But I have a question what is remote acces?
Its a function which enables you to access the weapon, air support and equipment crate from a long distance
Do you know how to make it work?
Quote Originally Posted by Domran35 View Post
Do you know how to make it work?
Inject it into MW3SP
#readthemainpost
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


Inject it into MW3SP
#readthemainpost
thats what ive been doing but it justsays there somthing wrong.
Posts 46–60 of 145 · Page 4 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?