Hotkey help :(

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
try :
Code:
bool wall = false;
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_Hotkey)) { hack = !hack; }
if(wall)
{
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D2894, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);//on
}
else
{
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D2894, "\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01", 6);//off
}
OMG congrats on the minion bro
Tried, doesn't seem to work. Would you mind if i pm you my source? I don't use hidemodule or anything so idk what could be wrong. It is a bit disorganized though :\ If it helps, I'm putting this in the same function(VOID) that i use all my other hacks. My hack only has one thread too.

And shouldn't that 'hack =! hack' be 'wall =! wall' (and the hotkey thing is understood)

EDIT:
I tested without any hack things in the getasyckeystate statement. I just set it to beep when numpad 0 is pressed. Thing is, i only hear the beep for any two times that i press numpad 0 but i hear no beeps after. Does this mean xtrap is killing it? All the other hacks are working. To clarify, i hear the beeps only twice(for the first two times that i press the hotkey) then i hear nothing after. Any help?
Quote Originally Posted by desertflame View Post
OMG congrats on the minion bro
Tried, doesn't seem to work. Would you mind if i pm you my source? I don't use hidemodule or anything so idk what could be wrong. It is a bit disorganized though :\ If it helps, I'm putting this in the same function(VOID) that i use all my other hacks. My hack only has one thread too.

And shouldn't that 'hack =! hack' be 'wall =! wall' (and the hotkey thing is understood)

EDIT:
I tested without any hack things in the getasyckeystate statement. I just set it to beep when numpad 0 is pressed. Thing is, i only hear the beep for any two times that i press numpad 0 but i hear no beeps after. Does this mean xtrap is killing it? All the other hacks are working. To clarify, i hear the beeps only twice(for the first two times that i press the hotkey) then i hear nothing after. Any help?
sure
yeah xtrap probally is killing it
Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
IDK for me whit &1 was never working i am using <0 it's work perfect when the key is not persed the value is + when you press it the value is something like -9000...
@desertflame when i added first time hotkey's i have some problem like this my problem was that Xcrap after 10-15 s killed my loop maybe is killing you'r sto
Thats my problem... how did u solve it?
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?