New injection method

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
New injection method
So, I've been scanning crossfire for about 5 minutes and I've found some new injection names(like sxs and ddraw). I only have about 4 working names so far (i've found alot but some works and some doesn't). However, I don't trust the dumb leechers on this site so I'm not releasing any publicly(just look at the rez modding situation). I will only release ONE name to CODERS WHO HAVE POSTED A HACK BEFORE as they know the value of this, and I only hope they won't tell anyone. All names have been found by me. If you want it, reply below and post a link to one of your released hacks(and please + rep me). IF you have found the name well good for you. If i don't like you and you're a coder, well , too bad. And if i like you and you're not a coder, then good for you.

(+rep would be nice too)
just use an injector?? should i post an code^^ ( haha, i never will post again any of my sources here z8 & other cf version staff is under us on mpgh to get fast hack fixes thats why i´m no more active here on mpgh.. but for z8 guys, i´m still coding vip for your shit game )

btw good work, if you found some methods
Nice find want share with me ?
Argh, too bad I don't release hacks D:
Kernel Detective show alls methods that work!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?