I wish CF NA would block the regions where there are already a version for them, like the BR's(no offense )
What do you think, do you agree or disagree?
There is already an IP restriction set out for many countries and regions around the world.
Green areas are areas that are allowed to play, red areas are areas that are not allowed to play.
Z8Games did not set out IP restrictions for South America because they had obtained a license for that region, and were able to introduce service for them in the future. That was then, now they have already introduced service and have CF BR. So pretty much there is already a separate version that Brazilians may play in.
There is already an IP restriction set out for many countries and regions around the world.
Green areas are areas that are allowed to play, red areas are areas that are not allowed to play.
Z8Games did not set out IP restrictions for South America because they had obtained a license for that region, and were able to introduce service for them in the future. That was then, now they have already introduced service and have CF BR. So pretty much there is already a separate version that Brazilians may play in.
Wow im in the red area (europe) and I can still play NA even made an account.
Originally Posted by Maxanator1000
Wow im in the red area (europe) and I can still play NA even made an account.
Cool story. I wonder why your flag is USA then.
Well, where in Europe do you live?
They blocked my country and keep the BR noobs
Originally Posted by Sev.
They blocked my country and keep the BR noobs
I think they will not block BR, Cuz they are getting pretty much money from that country xD
Originally Posted by andre02203
I wish CF NA would block the regions where there are already a version for them, like the BR's(no offense )
What do you think, do you agree or disagree?
What does BR stand for? I never understood it.
---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------
Originally Posted by Hero
There is already an IP restriction set out for many countries and regions around the world.
Green areas are areas that are allowed to play, red areas are areas that are not allowed to play.
Z8Games did not set out IP restrictions for South America because they had obtained a license for that region, and were able to introduce service for them in the future. That was then, now they have already introduced service and have CF BR. So pretty much there is already a separate version that Brazilians may play in.