WTS EUWest acc

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
WTS EUWest acc
G0dz1 - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net
EU West, G0dz1, 30lvl, 230 RP, 3422 IP, 10 IP Boosts
 
Champions

 
24 Skins.King Green Rammus, UFO Corki, 3 limited
Longhorn Alistar
Unchained Alistar
Almost-Prom King Amumu
Bird of Prey Anivia
Boom Boom Blitzcrank
Safari Caitlyn
UFO Corki
Toy Soldier Gangplank
Tempest Janna
Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV
Victious Jarvan IV
Arctic Ops Kennen
Traditional Lee Sin
Waterloo Miss Fortune
Haunting Nocturne
King (Green) Rammus
Professor Ryze
Royal Shaco
Ironscale Shyvana
Riot Squad Singed
Armor of the Fifth Age Taric
Viking Tryndamere
Primal Udyr
Feral Warwick

 
Runes, 11 pages

My game stats are not bad, but I lost a lot of ELO with transfer and because I have not played for 2 months.
I do not know how much cost my account. Help me to put a price on, please. I work only with Webmoney.
If someone wants to buy my account, write to my skype - dekfak. Sorry for my bad English.
up >>>>>>>>>>
up ..............
uppppppppp
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?