Gaming Pc Build

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Gaming Pc Build


Is this good?
and this is gona sound very noob but i also need all the usb ports and micro sd slots and stuff so is that like come with the motherboard or something

So is this "all" i have to buy really and put it together?

aw and do i need an "ssd" thing ?
The SSD is optional, it's just another storage device. It performs much faster than a HDD though.
@Paradox
This is a nice build, but I suggest taking a 3570K, it doesn't cost much more than the 2500K (at least not in Croatia).
The GTX 570 also offers by far better performance than the 560 Ti, even though it does a few extra dollars.

The SSD is to install applications/games on it, it's like a nexternal HDD or something, I've never actually used it.
I also suggest buying a cooler.
If you can expand your budget anyhow, make sure to change that 620W into 700W, in case you buy and extra GPU or something later.
It's a great looking build for the cost... I would of gone with the Caviar Black over the Caviar Blue... Buy an After Market CPU Cooler over the standard one & some Arctic Silver Thermal Paste...
Honestly, who pays for their operating system...
I suggest you get a full tower case.
Looks like you kinda just threw it all in there, look up reviews for better quality in all parts.
Don't buy the Windows 7 CD you can get one from a torrent and burn it yourself.
Full tower case and just take the 1tb harddrive..
USB Ports etc comes with the motherboard


And why intel processor?..
Skip the OS and upgrade to a Z77 mobo and a 3550 cpu. Chances are you won't ever OC.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Skip the OS and upgrade to a Z77 mobo and a 3550 cpu. Chances are you won't ever OC.
Why wouldn't he take the 3570K? Overclocking can always come in handy.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
Looks like you kinda just threw it all in there, look up reviews for better quality in all parts.
What are you on about? This would be a perfectly good Z68 build if the HDD were slightly better of it had an SSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Skip the OS and upgrade to a Z77 mobo and a 3550 cpu. Chances are you won't ever OC.
Quote Originally Posted by Black Eyed Peas View Post
Why wouldn't he take the 3570K? Overclocking can always come in handy.
I'll second these two suggestions, Z77 isn't that costly of an upgrade and it does open a door to future stuff. As far as 3550 vs 3570K goes, it's up to the OP to decide what he needs more, OCing or the extra bucks elsewhere. Seeing as he picked the 2500K initially, I think the 3570K is a no brainer, especially with the ease with which you can OC nowadays.

I would recommend you just hop over to Asrock's Z77 Extreme boards, they're always great bang for the buck. If you're looking to OC more, something like Asus' V-Pro could come in handy. Either way I would get an SSD, even with the original build. Trust me when I say that it will give you such a noticeable increase in performance that you'll be amazed at how slow and unresponsive your PC used to be. 560 Ti's still great bang for the buck too but you might want to check slickdeals or something for alternatives, with the new series out you could probably get a 570 for the normal price of a 560 Ti.
the ssd thing is optional, but I suggest you buy one (preferably a sata 3 one)
I have a 64GB sata2 kingston SSD, and I love it, and it was well worth the money
Usually you install the OS on the SSD and Games. I recommend a corsair 128GB; 40gb for windows and extra space for hard hitting games like Crysis and skyrim.

It will make windows perform ALLLOT FASTER and the GAMES START FASTER AND RUN NICER!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?