External ESP

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
External ESP
Great work killstreak and general shepherd with this release. This hack inspired me to create external box esp. So I search all over web and got source codes and offsets for programming. After spending my whole weekend with this source code, I removed all errors and fixed missing dependencies.






But I got a bug! The boxes appear to far away(You can check them at 40 to 50 seconds of the video). And also I doubt about the offsets. I fear the offset are wrong or flawed! Even my team mate is considered as enemy. I wish some one help me with this. Anybody interested working with this project are welcomed!

Thanks

note: pm me, if you wish
You're using the same source that I've used.. But I don't remember right now how I've fixed this... I'm almost sure (almost) that the RefDef Struct was wrong (inf fact, there was no RefDef struct)...
Could you email your source to me, please? So that i can check with the mistake? Actually i cross check with some other sources and tried various offsets! But I didn't get the result(even tried old offset values. LOL). Would you be doing it?

Thanks for your help
Quote Originally Posted by maurya View Post
Could you email your source to me, please? So that i can check with the mistake? Actually i cross check with some other sources and tried various offsets! But I didn't get the result(even tried old offset values. LOL). Would you be doing it?

Thanks for your help
The Offsets are right.. The source is in the spoiler.. Just the structs and the ReadGame(), btw.. the other things you can figure out on you own

 
CODE

Code:
#define REFDEF 0x85B6F0
#define ENTITY 0x8F3CA8
#define CLIENTINFO 0x8E77B0
#define CG 0x7F0F78
#define CGS_T 0x7ED3B8

#define ISINGAME 0x7F0F88
#define VIEWANGLEY 0xB2F8D0

class MW2_View_Y
{
public:
	Vector       Recoil;		// 0x0000
	char         _p00[24];		// 0x000C
	Vector       viewAngles;	// 0x0024
	char         _p01[16];		// 0x0030
	__int32     AngleY;		// 0x0040
	__int32     AngleX;		// 0x0044
};

class MW2_CG_T
{
public:
	char        unknown0[260];
	__int32    ClientNumber;
	char        unknown1[72];
	__int32    Health;
};

class MW2_RefDef_T
{
public:
	char        unknown1[8];
	__int32    ScreenX; //0x0000 
	__int32    ScreenY; //0x0004 
	float        fov_x; //0x0008 
	float        fov_y; //0x000C 
	Vector     Origin; //0x0010 
	Vector     ViewAxis[3]; //0x0014 
	char        unknown24[16200]; //0x0018
	Vector     rdViewAngles; //0x3F60 
};

class MW2_ClientInfo_T
{
public:
	char	        Unknown1[12];
	char	        Name[16]; //0x000C  
	__int32      Team; //0x001C  
	__int32      Team2; //0x0020  
	char	        unknown36[8]; //0x0024
	__int32	perk;			//0x002C
	char	        unknown48[16]; //0x0030
	char	        BodyModel[64]; //0x0040  
	char	        HeadModel[64]; //0x0080  
	char	        WeaponModel[64]; //0x00C0  
	char	        WeaponModel2[64]; //0x0100  
	char	        WeaponExplosive[64]; //0x0140 
	char	        unknown372[552]; //0x0180
	__int32	Pose; //0x03A8  
	char	        unknown936[96]; //0x03AC
	__int32	pose2; //0x040C  
	char	        unknown1028[284]; //0x0410
};

class MW2_Entity_T
{
public:
	__int16	unknown0; //0x0000
	__int8	Valid; //0x0002  
	char		unknown4[21]; //0x0003
	Vector	Origin; //0x0018
	char          unknown36[72]; //0x0024
	__int32	Pose; //0x006C  
	char		unknown109[12]; //0x0070
	float          fPitch; //0x007C  
	float          fYaw; //0x0080  
	float          fRoll; //0x0084 
	char		unknown136[84]; //0x0088
	__int32	ClientNumber; //0x00DC 
	__int32	EntityType; //0x00E0  
	__int8	PlayerPose; //0x00E4  
	__int8	Shooting; //0x00E5  
	__int8	Zoomed; //0x00E6  
	char		unknown231[193]; //0x00E7
	__int16	WeaponNum; //0x01A8  
	char		unknown426[50]; //0x01AA
	__int32	IsAlive; //0x01DC
	char		unknown480[36]; //0x01E0
};

enum entity_type_t
{
	ET_GENERAL             = 0,
	ET_PLAYER               = 1,
	ET_PLAYER_CORPSE   = 2,
	ET_ITEM                  = 3,
	ET_EXPLOSIVE          = 4,
	ET_INVISIBLE            = 5,
	ET_SCRIPTMOVER      = 6,
	ET_SOUND_BLEND      = 7,
	ET_FX                      = 8,
	ET_LOOP_FX             = 9,
	ET_PRIMARY_LIGHT    = 10,
	ET_TURRET               = 11,
	ET_HELICOPTER         = 12,
	ET_PLANE                 = 13,
	ET_VEHICLE              = 14,
	ET_VEHICLE_COLLMAP= 15,
	ET_VEHICLE_CORPSE  = 16,
	ET_VEHICLE_SPAWNER= 17
};  

class cPlayerInfo
{
public:
	COLORREF	color;
};

int my_team;

cPlayerInfo	             player[PLAYERMAX];
DWORD                   IsInGame;
MW2_ClientInfo_T     mw2_clientinfo[PLAYERMAX];		
MW2_Entity_T          mw2_entities[ENTITIESMAX];
MW2_View_Y           mw2_view;
MW2_RefDef_T         refdef;
MW2_CG_T              CG_T;


inline void ReadGame()
{
	ReadProcessMemory(mw2_process,(PVOID)ISINGAME,&IsInGame,4,NULL);

	if (IsInGame)
	{
		ReadProcessMemory(mw2_process,(PVOID)(CG),&CG_T,sizeof(MW2_CG_T),NULL);
		ReadProcessMemory(mw2_process,(PVOID)(REFDEF),&refdef,sizeof(MW2_RefDef_T),NULL);
		ReadProcessMemory(mw2_process,(PVOID)(VIEWANGLEY-0x40),&mw2_view,sizeof(mw2_view), NULL);
		viewangles = mw2_view.viewAngles;
		ReadProcessMemory(mw2_process,(PVOID)ENTITY,mw2_entities,sizeof(mw2_entities),NULL);
		ReadProcessMemory(mw2_process,(PVOID)CLIENTINFO,mw2_clientinfo,sizeof(mw2_clientinfo),NULL);
		for(int i = 0; i < PLAYERMAX; i++)
		{
			if (CG_T.ClientNumber == mw2_entities[i].ClientNumber) {
				
				my_team = mw2_clientinfo[i].Team;
				break;
			}
		}
	}
}
What are the other things left?

LOL.

I will post if i get it work since this would be my first hack! (I learned these stuff in 3 days).
Quote Originally Posted by maurya View Post
What are the other things left?

LOL.

I will post if i get it work since this would be my first hack! (I learned these stuff in 3 days).
If I can make it work.. you can as well. What took me time to figure out, was the wrong structs.. and I already gave you that
yes! I am checking right now. Soon let you know!

Thanks for the great help!

Edit: but there are lot more changes to do. mw2_clientinfo_t class to be changed entirely. My require lot of editing. Need to change the info with some functions.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us