Wall Hack <== help

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
This isn't crossfire na cshell..

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

sleep seconds ?
here's the correct offset : 6D2894
i think xtrap kills the wallhack so try adding a while(1)
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
here's the correct offset : 6D2894
This for Crossfire na or cf fan.to
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
This for Crossfire na or cf fan.to
it's for CFNA ofc
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
it's for CFNA ofc
im talking about cf fan.to ..... read before post
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
im talking about cf fan.to ..... read before post
then it's 6D0644
maybe X Trap is killing your thread..does the other features work?
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
then it's 6D2894
maybe X Trap is killing your thread..does the other features work?
u can see the picture of crossfire .exe if u could help me

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
I dunno if its the same on your version of CF but heres how mine is and its working...

Code:
while(true)
{
if (wallhack)
		 { 
			 Sleep(300);
	             memcpy((VOID*)0x6D2894, "\x00\x00\x01\x00\x00\x00", 6);
	     }
going to try
I dunno if its the same on your version of CF but heres how mine is and its working...

Code:
while(true)
{
if (wallhack)
		 { 
			 Sleep(300);
	             memcpy((VOID*)0x6D2894, "\x00\x00\x01\x00\x00\x00", 6);
	     }
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
i try evreything before post .. no effect..
Use this. Its auto on, and I'm sure it will work.

bool wall = true; // don't correct me on variable names. I just did for teh lolz.


Code:
if(wallmehhh)
		{
			while(1)
                         {
                            if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd"))
                            {
			          Sleep(200);
				  memcpy((VOID*)0x6D2894, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
			    } 
                         }
                }
Credit for @giniyat101 for wallhack source.
Quote Originally Posted by desertflame View Post
Use this. Its auto on, and I'm sure it will work.

bool wall = true; // don't correct me on variable names. I just did for teh lolz.


Code:
if(wallmehhh)
		{
			while(1)
                         {
                            if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd"))
                            {
			          Sleep(200);
				  memcpy((VOID*)0x6D2894, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
			    } 
                         }
                }
Credit for @giniyat101 for wallhack source.
... i cant find the pointer of wallhack for crossfire fanto ...... and this for na i want for fg...
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite View Post
if (Wallhack){
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D0644, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
}

no effect .... @-[I]fLuX
use while(1){
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
use while(1){
i used ... no effect
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us