PatchedPiKaMucha_Itu v1.8 CANA Simple Aimbot , Inst.Respawn , PlayAfterKick And More !

Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
PiKaMucha_Itu v1.8 CANA Simple Aimbot , Inst.Respawn , PlayAfterKick And More !
PiKaMucha_Itu v1.8 CANA

# Compatibility

Windows 7 -
Windows Xp -
Windows Vista -


# ScreenShot



# Virus Scans

Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2

#Instructions

# 32 Bits
Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

# 64 Bits
Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

# Use Perx Injector
Download Perx


# Open Menu = INSERT

# Credits

@PikaMucha_Itu
@WE11ington
@Hans211
@whit's
@azorbix
@gordon


# Approve?

@Eminem
@BACKD00R
@flameswor10
@aeronyx
@Polo
@Xipher


LIKES? PRESS THANKS AND + REP FOR ME
[/FONT]
PiKaMucha_Itu v1.8 CANA_mpgh.net.rar13 KB · 961 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by PikaMucha_Itu View Post
Hmm thank you <333
Pika u are quick in updating great job, I appreciate your update..TYVM
Approved. Good job again pika!
(Psst, Sorry backdoor! but i had it first xD)
Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
Approved. Good job again pika!
(Psst, Sorry backdoor! but i had it first xD)
When checking a thread, tell before, lest improvisations!
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


When checking a topic, tell before, lest improvisations!
I downloaded it before you posted! Hah no worries.
Thanks! Gonna test
very nice love the addition of aimbot very good hack
This man is god coder SWAG hack bro
Yesterday I wiped my HDD and reinstalled Windows 7 for a breath of fresh air.
Currently all I have installed in my computer is CA, Chrome, Office, Visual C++ 2010 x64, .NET 4, latest DirectX. I also updated my graphics card drivers.


Yet the very same issue I had before re-installing Windows persists: the menu won't come up.
I tried it but when i start up game, something pops up saying:

"The procedure entry point _encoded_null could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll"

Help me please?
I am gettin' crashed always. When I log in after like 3 mins, i crash.
Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?