Hacks are Detected?

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by testgamer View Post
Kakagising ko lang today July 07, 2012 | 9:03AM, pag pasok ko warrock pag laro ko ok lang siya, pero pag i.activate na ang F5(unliammo) lalabas ang game. Any recommendations or solutions for this? Kung may OPK po kayo pashare naman.
tol di ako gamit unli kasi parati ako dc.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment...6_mpgh.net.rar ito link nung OPK.
Quote Originally Posted by missle View Post
tol di ako gamit unli kasi parati ako dc.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment...6_mpgh.net.rar ito link nung OPK.
Sir, I think I found out the flaws of INFINITY hack. Here are some instances based on my observations:
1. When you use unli-ammo, you cannot disable it once you've turned it on. Even pressing F6 won't work.
2. Unli-ammo is only suitable in CQC and VEHICULAR. A.I. channel on the other hand it can be activated but it won't work (and it would probably mess with your auto-reload).
3. When you're still using unli-ammo and the game ends, it will AUTOMATICALLY disconnect you. Why? As I have said on number 1, you cannot disable it and as the game ends, it will automatically redirect you on the room (in which auto-ammo doesn't work anymore, or shall I say "the INFINITY will be corrupted" resulting into disconnection).
4. Still observing for some flaws, maybe it would help other coders improve the hacks. :P

Btw, It's really a big help in boosting (A.I. server). Haha
just, try it or restart your computer

maybe you must off your antivirus.
DONT USE LOTS OF ALT TAB
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us