Errors with the loops

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Errors with the loops
I am working on a V.2 Hack when i put loop for WeaponMgr i get send error report and get banned
Show the loop that your actually creating so we have a little more idea of what it is!
hmmm when i added some function's i get send error report to most of time wrong offset's but never get banned ...

BTW : on Weapon Class many thing's are patched like NoReload,NoRecoil,NoChangeDelay,....
Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
hmmm when i added some function's i get send error report to most of time wrong offset's but never get banned ...

BTW : on Weapon Class many thing's are patched like NoReload,NoRecoil,NoChangeDelay,....
Oh I was testing nochangedelay that's why
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post


Oh I was testing nochangedelay that's why
is patched whit client error 28_3 it can be bypassed but IDK how
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us