Exclamation[Release] Dissconection Problem!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Dissconection Problem!
Here is the best and last of my series of movers. I have added a few features that I think are in demand. Mainly a program that does EVERYTHING for you save open and close itself. Sorry about the typo in the title.... could some wonderful mod be so kind as to...... nevermind

This program fixes Disconnection Problems caused by using hacks w/ CA.


New in this version is
a tut+faq inside the program
less anoying UI
Literally 1 click and one key press for complete run cycle (after you complete the tut for the first and only time)
Runs without need for alt-tabbing or minimizes in game, and automatically detects when the Hacksheild is ready to be spoofed so you can game uninterrupted.

The new features are added to these old ones
Drive indipendence (put CA on any drive)
Path independence (CA can be located in any folder)
Starts Combat Arms for you
Easiest set up known to man
Foolproof directions/ui as usual

Directions:
1. Place In \Combat Arms\ Folder (the one that has CombatArms.exe in it)
2. Run Program

Dowload:
MOVER~By Groundwalker V4.0.exe

If your computer is laggy when it comes to CA use this link
MOVER~By Groundwalker V4.0.exe

Both Virus Tested By *********
(every file uploaded is automatically scanned Media Fire states this by the download link of the file)
If you have trouble downloading, just click the download link again.....

If there are any questions that are not answered in the program post them here in the thread and Ill check every so often.

Please Rate this thread/thanks/add to my reputation if I helped you.

LINK-http://www.*********.com/file/0zhydmgh1m5/MOVER~By%20Groundwalker%20V4.0.exe
I DIDNT MAKE THIS. CREDIT GOES TO GROUNDWALKER!
Where is the link?
dont copy and paste threads
I tried and it didn't worked...
I've just changed the password of my account..
yea i tried and i still get d/c
it's probably another virus..
I have tried it on another computer and it doesn't help with the D/C problems. It messed up my whole CA files and I had to reinstall it.
Quote Originally Posted by Felras View Post
I have tried it on another computer and it doesn't help with the D/C problems. It messed up my whole CA files and I had to reinstall it.
good thing I didn't download it
It works fine but a lot of people are fucking retards and don't follow simple directions. This is now patched and I used it when it wasn't and it worked fine. Even AFTER the patch it worked fine as well. Excepted it was patched and didn't work :P
so it dosent work?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us