Question about "simple chams".
I had simple chams 1.2 I think for only a week because I shortly after found out that it was a keylogger or worse. I deleted all the files immediately (with CCleaner - 35 passes) after I found out what it was and I did not put it in my sys32 folder just CA.
Now my internet (IE7) has been acting weird but nothing has come up in the virus/spyware/malware scans.
I'm really worried about my computer's security cause basically my whole family uses the same computer. And I dont want this guy fucking up my e-mail or other accounts or worse.
Should I be worried and what should I do?
Please help I really scared, thank you.
Now my internet (IE7) has been acting weird but nothing has come up in the virus/spyware/malware scans.
I'm really worried about my computer's security cause basically my whole family uses the same computer. And I dont want this guy fucking up my e-mail or other accounts or worse.
Should I be worried and what should I do?
Please help I really scared, thank you.
