[Big Shop] CS:GO gift steam , dota 2 key , LoL accounts , Minecraft Premium accounts.
Hi everyone !
I sell like i've sayed in the title lot of accounts for cheap price !
I actually have :
2 dota 2 key
1 CS:GO gift
4 minecraft premium accounts
6 diverse LoL account (ask me details on skype or pm)
Lots of Habbo accounts
Lots of WoW accounts (private servers)
And other accounts ! Ask me on skype : mew0051 clean merchant , payment only through paypal
I sell like i've sayed in the title lot of accounts for cheap price !
I actually have :
2 dota 2 key
1 CS:GO gift
4 minecraft premium accounts
6 diverse LoL account (ask me details on skype or pm)
Lots of Habbo accounts
Lots of WoW accounts (private servers)
And other accounts ! Ask me on skype : mew0051 clean merchant , payment only through paypal
SCAMMERS AND N00BS GO AWAY

