ExclamationHelpMCEdit

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
MCEdit


That's what I always get when I load up ANY world. Just plain void.
I have 64-bit and downloaded 64-bit version, my MCEdit and up to date already, I'm not sure what else is causing this problem.

I have the right version of Java installed, and ran it as admin as well.
Try reinstalling minecraft and MCEdit. Check if you have any other mods which are incompatible. Also if you can, check your coordinates to see if you just glitched out and spawned above ground level.
Did you download Mcedit 64bit?
Quote Originally Posted by Egghead1019 View Post
Did you download Mcedit 64bit?
He said he did.

Whats your gfx card?
Try changing the render distance and graphics settings. I think you can access then with CTRL.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us