SolvedCFEU doesn't work

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CFEU doesn't work
Hey guy's, I got this one problem.
I can't get into CFEU.
This is what I do:
1. Start CFEU as admin.
2. Enter my username and password.
3. Press 'Enter' or the 'Ok' button on the screen.

Then I don't log in, and the only things I can do are quit and enable / disable 'remember username' function.
I've already tried re-installing CFEU and rebooting my computer several times, didn't change anything.
me 2
crossfire have problems with something almost every one have problems
i have the same problem at this time i think the server is updating some new things..











Helped ? Thanks Button
hiii i get one proble i get ida 1. u network is slow
2. u computer a local drives a put in a virus
3. total formate in computer
4. and re instal in game enjoy but not support go c programes and z8games crossfire all files copy go new folder and past
5. And unstal your game and files go cf-g4 box cilck
6. urername and passworld wirte go game and enjoy
crossfire only down you have to wait
ok, thx guys
Well are you able to log-in now?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us