C# Memory Reading

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
C# Memory Reading
Hi everyone, can somebody make me a very very basic memory reader source code?
I'm searched in google, how to do it, but no one code was worked for me :/
Mainly, because i found only "help me" type codes on another forum...
As well, i tried to make my own code, but it is only return zeros..
If i use an array for the buffer, i give buffer.Length "0"...
I hope somebody can help me...
dude i tried on c++ reading adn write only work on 64bit bcs xtrap blocks them anyway reading is possble but i had error with writing... hope you luck on c# btw i may try too
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
dude i tried on c++ reading adn write only work on 64bit bcs xtrap blocks them anyway reading is possble but i had error with writing... hope you luck on c# btw i may try too
I only need reading, you using built-in C++ commands, or the Windows API ?
If the windows API can i see a short working source code for example ?


---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
friend sorry I can not help it ..
thanks for posting
Thanks for the useful post genius
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


I only need reading, you using built-in C++ commands, or the Windows API ?
If the windows API can i see a short working source code for example ?


---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------



Thanks for the useful post genius
i get cshell base by api ... other = Process and Thread Functions in c++
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us