QuestionHelpMinecraft Error

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Error
I have been using some hacks for minecraft by replacing the minecraft.jar folder with the hack like you are supposed to.
(Xenon[http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...e-ownage.html], Epsilon 2.1[http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...-version.html]) After using those hacks, I wanted to find some other hacks with better features so I tried out Ziadawn[http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...ick-drag.html].
That's when the problems started. I got an error after logging in.


Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7cf3a456 --------
Generated 7/8/12 5:34 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
OS: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
LWJGL: 2.4.2
[failed to get system properties (java.lang.NullPointerException)]

org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Could not create context
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsContextImplementation.nCre ate(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsContextImplementation.crea te(WindowsContextImplementation.java:50)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Context.<init>(Context.java:120)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:858)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:784)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:765)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:236)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:657)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 7068c14 ----------

Then I tried again and got the same thing. After that, I deleted all traces of minecraft on my computer and re downloaded it, replacing the hacked client with the normal one. Same error right after it updates. So then I tried to delete the bin file and force update minecraft. Same error. So.. can anyone help me? Oh and I didn't post screen shot of the error because I don't know how to make or post screenshots.. -_-
I fixed it somehow by replacing all minecraft files with files from another computer using USB.. can a mod or admin or whatever close thread?
because you have fail your installation , restart and after you have not this bug
Yeah, that's right. Your initial installation failed. If it happens again, just re-install minecraft.
You most likely had a corrupted version of LWJGL, which I believe stands for lightweight java game library.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us