Chams help :/

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Chams help :/
Hi guys,
I'm trying to make some chams for the game but it's sorta not working atm :/ hopefully you guys can help.

What this code does:
1. It renders players a skyblue color (I've found some NumVerts)
2. It only renders them blue when they are in view, and not when the view is obstructed.
3. It also renders the entire player blue when you can only see a few pixels of them and not their entire body, useful, but not really.

I've already tried SetLightChams and that just crashes the game.

Code:
fChamsz = fChams = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(140, 0, 255, 0);
bChamsz = bChams = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(140, 255, 0, 0);

                if(m_Stride == 32)
		{
			DWORD dwReEnableZB = D3DZB_TRUE;

			pDevice->SetTexture(0,chams_bcolor);
			pDevice->GetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, &dwReEnableZB);
			pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, false);
			pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZFUNC,D3DCMP_NEVER);
			pDrawIndexedPrimitive(pDevice, Type, BaseVertexIndex, MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);
			pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, true);
			pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZFUNC,D3DCMP_LESSEQUAL);
			pDevice->SetTexture(0,chams_fcolor);
		}
Any help guys?
Ready Code :



fChamsz = fChams = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(140, 0, 255, 0);
bChamsz = bChams = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(140, 255, 0, 0);

if(m_Stride == 32)
{
DWORD dwReEnableZB = D3DZB_TRUE;

pDevice->SetTexture(0,chams_bcolor);
pDevice->GetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, true);
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, false);
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZFUNC,D3DCMP_NEVER);
pDrawIndexedPrimitive(pDevice, Type, BaseVertexIndex, MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, true);
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZFUNC,D3DCMP_LESSEQUAL);
pDevice->SetTexture(0,chams_fcolor);
}
Quote Originally Posted by GuyCoMpLeX View Post
Ready Code :



fChamsz = fChams = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(140, 0, 255, 0);
bChamsz = bChams = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(140, 255, 0, 0);

if(m_Stride == 32)
{
DWORD dwReEnableZB = D3DZB_TRUE;

pDevice->SetTexture(0,chams_bcolor);
pDevice->GetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, true);
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, false);
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZFUNC,D3DCMP_NEVER);
pDrawIndexedPrimitive(pDevice, Type, BaseVertexIndex, MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, true);
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZFUNC,D3DCMP_LESSEQUAL);
pDevice->SetTexture(0,chams_fcolor);
}
How does this work and how do i inject it ? please help :L
thanks
Hi
Wich injector are u using for this?
I used x1njector and it crashes.
Yeah, how do I inject this?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us