Botting

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Botting
I might start playing runescape again, because of the possible profits. do they still exist? like, what areas would i need to bot at to make a decent cash flow? (with like ~20 bots?)
jug of water at alkharid
mine coal
bot nuke soon in july so dont bother tbh.
^ Yeah, the nuke is soon. You can try to bot as many materials as you can and sell them for a high profit but times running out. I already got 100k lobs and 80k nature runes stockpiled to sell after the nuke XD
Bot nuke ahead. Was possible like a few months ago when I did clay (400GP around February).
Isn't the next Bot Duke like soon? Bot nuke: Optimus(Yes like the transformer)
It's apparently supposed to knock out Bots for at least a couple of months...
But that is just a rumor
Tbh, I like hacking on games like Combat Arms and Crossfire, but I H.A.T.E. botters in RuneScape.
There is no actual "nuke". Optimus allows Jagex to put in updates better, thereby forcing the bots to update more often. This way Jagex can then keep the bots down for a long period of time.... according to them.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?