ingame

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
ingame
hey there
I am wondering if someone can help me with how can I check if I am in game or not ?
I don't mean with ingame is the game opened or not yet(lobby,itemshop,etc....)I mean you are in the game and playing
thx
Code:
if(GetModuleHandleA("Object.dll")
{  
 //code
}
i use that to check if i am ingame or not.
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
Code:
if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")
{  
 //code
}
i use that to check if i am ingame or not.
I think CShell is loaded even when your are in log screen.
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon(H)ell View Post
I think CShell is loaded even when your are in log screen.
opps i menan't Object.dll
post ban FREEDOM!!
Well i use this Function when i'm inGame.

IDK if you're using a Menu but you could try this

Code:
if(inGame())
{
DrawString("InGame == true", x, y, Color, pFont);
}
else
{
DrawString("Ingame == false", x,y, Color, pFont);
}
inGame() could be the CShell Function for CF
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us