Thumbs upFreeMW3Hacks 2.0

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
@FreeMW3Hacks

Please add a screenshot of the injector.

EDIT: Approved.
nice bro, thanks for adding me in credits.
keep it up.
Wow 8 thanks and 30 downloads people do appreciate people who make injectors
Why you do: ?

Code:
Dim fileName As String = "http://www.mpgh.net/"
    Process.Start(fileName)

You can use this, is more easy and short:

Code:
Process.Start("http://www.mpgh.net/")
Quote Originally Posted by __]H[elroos View Post
Why you do: ?

Code:
Dim fileName As String = "http://www.mpgh.net/"
    Process.Start(fileName)

You can use this, is more easy and short:

Code:
Process.Start("http://www.mpgh.net/")
lol didn't know that i use
Code:
system.diagnostics.Process.Start("http://www.mpgh.net/")
I've wrong thread too -.-

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

I have to tell it in password generator xD
why is everthing so far apart
I tried to do this quick, but I'll fix it in 2.1
Yea everything is so spread out :S But nice i guess if it works :P
I fixed it now look for FreeMW3Hacks 2.1
@FreeMW3Hacks

why shall we thank you for making an injector? this is just a simple injector without screenshots! and also there are better injectors!

and anyone can make an injector these days!
leechers WILL leech if they want
@abdoabdo123
#1 I have screenshots -_-
#2 Leeching isn't allowed here in MPGH
#3 Atleast I try to make undetected injectors
detected, 3 day ban
.... fuck you
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?