WinkBlack ops hacks

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Black ops hacks
I was wondering if anyone could give me some hacks or xp hacks, really anything except the no recoil one, I have that already.
I will take ANYTHING
hi can you give me the no recoil one ? and how you got it ?
Sure hit me up on xbl and I will give you it, very easy to use add me:
AzPcT MiiGhT
ok i will have it forever ?

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

i send you a friend request
Quote Originally Posted by noirre10 View Post
ok i will have it forever ?
Yes but no but Yes. I will explain tommorow when I get on tommorow. jus add me. Aslo it reduces recoil noticeably, does not delete it.
is this a gamesave ?
I stil need a hack please help
I will take anything
C'mon, choobs, lrn2playlegit.

It's not fun playing with a bunch of cheaters.

huaehuaehuaehuaehuaehauehuae
Hey bud, can i also add u on xbl? so i can get the no recoil....Thanks!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?