Thumbs upPatchedSa3eD's Hack v0.4! ( 11/7/2012 FAST KNIFE - OHK KNIFE - KNIFE 360 - AND MORE )

Posts 16–30 of 204 · Page 2 of 14
thnx cool hack GAMEEEL GAMEEEL GAMEEEL GAMEEL
ok tryed it and thank you, thank you all working well gj zombi back on, all so thanks for the new injector works well as well

if you can please make knife faster just a little bit so big zombies die quicker, thanks again keep up the good work
NICE HACK, but NONE of the KNIFE hacks work , pls help!!
not work this injector...tell a injector pls guys,,socket not work: (
I USED SOKET INJECTOR THE HACK IS DETECTED OR THE INJECTOR
My knife isn't fast, theres no OHK either,!!! I need help,
I USED SOKET INJECTOR THE HACK IS DETECTED OR THE INJECTOR AWNSER ME PLZ FAST SO I MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT OR NOT BCZ WANT TO PLAY WHIT THE HACK IN ZM TO GET WEPONS
Thanks For The H@ck.......
Quote Originally Posted by supersurf View Post
Thanks For The H@ck.......
it works or not ?
Quote Originally Posted by pro hak3k View Post
it works or not ?
it works fine
Quote Originally Posted by andredias96 View Post
Can somebody tell me if is it for Cf Europe too?
I DOT THINK ITS FOR CF EUROPE
not good man slow fast knife only on normal knife so is the ohk sorry but it sucks reason i only use in zombie knife
why i inject with others injector..and is inject..but send report?
The rate these hacks keep coming up. Freaking crazy and amazing.
Posts 16–30 of 204 · Page 2 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?