Is there a melee hack??

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Is there a melee hack??
i was wondering if there is a hack for range or speed for knife!!

i am always called as hacker in melee games so i get kiked alot from those!! lol!! so I just was just wondering if there is something like that?
I had always had this goal to make melee range hack but I never got it xD but really I never really tried but would be awesome, I'll try again when I'm not lazy.
lol nooooooooooooooooo plz dont bother yourself!!
the melee is the only place yet that i enjoy playing casue there are no hackers in it!! dont do it plzzzzzzzzzzzzz xd
i see ppl with that glitch where u have big range and really fast ROF..its annoying
Quote Originally Posted by joker__4ever View Post
i see ppl with that glitch where u have big range and really fast ROF..its annoying
But u can do that in Melee Stadium and Soccer mode. Cause there are no guns allowed in it.
so I understand for the responds here that there is no hack for the melee yet ?
lol but still i will get kiked!!!
@Pie @Justin close thread plz
/Closed upon request of Threadstarter
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?