AngryRelease thread deleted?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Release thread deleted?
Excuse me.

Yesterday I released the best Ace of Spades hack with most features.
My thread was deleted for advertising.

Where there was advertisement?
If you don't want to have that hack on your page that fine.
I will never release any hack here if I'm treated like rubish.
Who released first first ever working cheat for Crysis 2?
Yes, it was me. And I released it exclusively only for mpgh and that is what I get in revenge.
Please rethink it and tell me where was advertisement.
I will not remove credits to people from other forum because I respect them and they helped me.
I'm waiting for your answer.
If it was deleted for advetising here is your problem.

1. You should be happy your not banned
2. When the hack was injected it must have opened a site
3. There could of been advert in the menu
Quote Originally Posted by Dispute Prince View Post
If it was deleted for advetising here is your problem.

1. You should be happy your not banned
2. When the hack was injected it must have opened a site
3. There could of been advert in the menu
You are funny.
You have -17 reputation and 6 thanks.
There was no site opening.
Funny how this is not my main account , also one of my alts have a rep of 252 @Ban evasion and my main is @Royce

Also how do you think I feel, this always happen to me but I don't make a dispute, I released a badass pb hack and it got deleted for advertising but I know there wasn't any
Quote Originally Posted by Dispute Prince View Post
Funny how this is not my main account , also one of my alts have a rep of 252 @Ban evasion and my main is @Royce

Also how do you think I feel, this always happen to me but I don't make a dispute, I released a badass pb hack and it got deleted for advertising but I know there wasn't any
This thread is not place for this.
From your previous post I read that 5 years ago you wasn't even able to join forum. Now you are about 15 years old. Pleas stop it.

I want only stuff members to respond here.
Quote Originally Posted by hooch View Post
This thread is not place for this.
From your previous post I read that 5 years ago you wasn't even able to join forum. Now you are about 15 years old. Pleas stop it.

I want only stuff members to respond here.
What are you talking about
"On the screenshots you provided, it clearly said a known site's name. Which is considered advertisement. I considered it minor which is why you are not permanently banned at the moment. However NO advertisement is ever allowed for any reason."

-As stated on PM.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?