QuestionA Simple Macro Sequence

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
A Simple Macro Sequence
I'm planning to make a simple macro sequence to go afk in particular games, i was wondering how you could make timestamped key strokes and possible mouse movements and clicks. I previously made a afk manager which was just a auto clicker but I want to make something a little bit more advanced.
To further explain i want some thing that
presses B
then 5 seconds after moves mouse to the bottom left of the screen
then right clicks at intervals of 2 secounds

also
presses W for 0.5 secs the S for 0.5 secs
then presses S for 0.5 secs the D for 0.5 secs
and repeat

Thanks in advanced
keybd_event
threading.sleep
mouse_event
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?