Thumbs upSolvedCoD4 Multiplayer Problem

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
CoD4 Multiplayer Problem
Hey guys! so recently I bought CoD4 for the PC (Not on Steam) and I realized that it didn't have a keycode. (I bought it Used) So I went and downloaded
Razzor1911's keycode generator for CoD. It worked and said that the codeawsa valid. I went to play online multiplayer but when I joined a game it said "Keycode in Use. Please try Reconnecting Later." So I did waht it said and tried reconnecting later. It didn't work and I tried a new keycode but it did the same thing. Someone please help me!
Quote Originally Posted by obinobi View Post
Hey guys! so recently I bought CoD4 for the PC (Not on Steam) and I realized that it didn't have a keycode. (I bought it Used) So I went and downloaded
Razzor1911's keycode generator for CoD. It worked and said that the codeawsa valid. I went to play online multiplayer but when I joined a game it said "Keycode in Use. Please try Reconnecting Later." So I did waht it said and tried reconnecting later. It didn't work and I tried a new keycode but it did the same thing. Someone please help me!
This is common, keygen is just keys that have already been used.
Or lucky that your first.

So you would have to buy it or get a key from a friend.

Or be very lucky.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


This is common, keygen is just keys that have already been used.
Or lucky that your first.

So you would have to buy it or get a key from a friend.

Or be very lucky.
Alright thnx ill go look around for a key.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
use cracked server
Yeah after I posted this I started using cracked servers
use cracked server
Why would you buy a used COD4? And why not ask the person on store to give you a keycode?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?