How to hide my hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How to hide my hack
Hello,
i have here a detected hack. Are here some programms to hide them?
Because i always get banned. I Have try to use rootkit but it didnt work.
Or here some free bypasses?
Depends on the hack.... What are you using?
the name is warockz it is a exe
no he means what hack u fuck.
invisible, wallhack , gps u.s.w a multi hack

the programm mustnt be a free ware! But it must be a shareware or a freeware.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
no he means what hack u fuck.
lol

Quote Originally Posted by whyshibai View Post
invisible, wallhack , gps u.s.w a multi hack

the programm mustnt be a free ware! But it must be a shareware or a freeware.
If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time with it. Just wait for a new release. Sounds to me like you have a nice little compilation of detected memory addresses. Like I said, don't waste your time with it.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us