CE

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CE
Hey there

I am wondering if someone Can Help me with how to search No reload offset in CE ?

thx
You got a bypass ? (Only way CE can work)
Also , have you tried like , Unknown initial value or something then increased value.
Eventhough i mostly believe , it will give you the ammo :S
i have a undetected CE :P
What do you searching for ??
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post
i have a undetected CE :P
What do you searching for ??
ok i need that too but after some weeks i am not at home atm
First search for the Ammo, and then, Shoot all your ammos until you get 1/xx, after that select the address of ammo, right Click->What access, and then shoot the last round of ammo, then you should get some info in the box, open disassembler, then start breaking until you find the right addresses to 'NOP' them so you can fully disable the reloading scene, and done, you have your unique/Special No Reload
Quote Originally Posted by pedbera View Post
First search for the Ammo, and then, Shoot all your ammos until you get 1/xx, after that select the address of ammo, right Click->What access, and then shoot the last round of ammo, then you should get some info in the box, open disassembler, then start breaking until you find the right addresses to 'NOP' them so you can fully disable the reloading scene, and done, you have your unique/Special No Reload
I made like this
first search = 30
then I shooed 29 ammo
next search = 1
now I got 4 addresses
Then I click 2 clicks in first address , then Right click then Find out What access
and now when I tried to shoot the last ammo the game crashed
give Undetected CE?
search 1 while not reloading and 0 while reloading
not sure..
lol go to gun scan for its reload time then switch for knife and i think knife reload time is 0 scan for it jsut use some weapon log to get the values for reloading
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us