Who got banned ?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Who got banned ?
hey guys do u banned or ur friends ?
i maked in 1 day like 819k xp , 1million € and added all guns ;D
so i only can get banned when some make a screen shoot of me and send to aeria ?

or they see at log and bann me ?
No but I kill the snow shovel and the seah kelvin and many report still no ban because of my cherry
Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
No but I kill the snow shovel and the seah kelvin and many report still no ban because of my cherry
Did u use the gun adder to get the cherry?
Yes I use the gun adder for the cherry and everyone screenshot
i got hardware ban..
How to you know? You use the reactor and it say something like what?
I wanna kill the people who reports me at capsule shoop bucause I win to much...
How to win? Plox teach me how to cpausle win the glitch.
Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
How to win? Plox teach me how to cpausle win the glitch.
I don't glitch lol
so what i think just dont use the guns , so u dont get reportet and thats the only way u can get banned when some 1 make screen and send to aeria right ?
aeria/ijji have log so they can see when we add guns , but ava have so many players + allot maked much fake accounts so they cant bann all they dont hae enough time or admins to do it ;D
You get banned for gun adding and for being retard and getting sht load exp
How long for me to ge tthe ban because it been like 2 day no ban
Only time I've been banned was on my main which I never hacked on, and that was a day after I bought gcoin.

Don't use the guns you've added until aeria and the Ava community get the dicks out of their asses.
hmm i dont got banned but i can :/ im major 1 but i use gun adder and skipper.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?