am I doing something wrong?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
am I doing something wrong?
I used different tools to get the rotmg swf, but on the harddrive, it connects to only testing server. this can only mean one of two things:

1) i dumped wrong version, but how come? or where is real one?

2) its good, but its encrypted... how to decrypt?

also, the swf is about 1.3mb... yet those hacks i see, the swf is around 3mb, so is there something missing here, or did the hackers
expand SO MUCH the swf file?

i just need the current swf and convert into fla so i can then edit in flash cs6 and recompile back into swf... thx

what is the sofware the sofware to use the hacks

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

how do i use the hacks
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us