AVA Euro Adding Hack
There's this dude who pretends to be "29" years old
And thats so not real ._. why would a lifeless 29 year old dude ruin a dead game like ava T-T
ANYWAY, look in the pic, I also talked to him and he said hes adding money through a program.. i wonder what exactly.
He instanly won more then 10 guns and hes trash.
I added him on MSN and he said his name on MPGH is "EpicBug".
anyway, dafuq.


And thats so not real ._. why would a lifeless 29 year old dude ruin a dead game like ava T-T
ANYWAY, look in the pic, I also talked to him and he said hes adding money through a program.. i wonder what exactly.
He instanly won more then 10 guns and hes trash.
I added him on MSN and he said his name on MPGH is "EpicBug".
anyway, dafuq.
