LightbulbPlayer position

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Player position
Hi.
Can anyone help me, i want find player position offset. Which string or strings I need to look for?
Thank you!
some one wants to make aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFrost View Post
Hi.
Can anyone help me, i want find player position offset. Which string or strings I need to look for?
Thank you!
No one will give you it !
kmanev073, no, not aimbot
giniyat101,
I apologize for my stupidity, but could you tell me explain something:
1)I know Chell address, ok
2)I find CLTClientShell offset in OllyDbg. (i play in CF Russia, we have another offsets)
3)How you find another 3 offset? CLTPlayerClient/CPlayerPos/Pos. Which strings I need to look for?
Thank you for help!
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFrost View Post
giniyat101,
I apologize for my stupidity, but could you tell me explain something:
1)I know Chell address, ok
2)I find CLTClientShell offset in OllyDbg. (i play in CF Russia, we have another offsets)
3)How you find another 3 offset? CLTPlayerClient/CPlayerPos/Pos. Which strings I need to look for?
Thank you for help!
the string is Pos (it never changed anyway)
giniyat101, thank you bro. Sorry for my bad english
@CrazyFrost so you made and teleport ? and got the player position good
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
@CrazyFrost so you made and teleport ? and got the player position good
Yes, I want to make the teleport. I have already made a teleport, which uses lags. But I want to make a normal teleport. And now I am looking for a finding offsets, because giniyat101 offsets not work in my CF.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?