fl1p's introduction and reputation thread

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
fl1p's introduction and reputation thread
Hey guys, fl1p here. Looking forward to my stay at MPGH.. will be here mostly for AvA related things. I will be offering services as well as buying/selling and trading accounts. If you have anything nice to stay about a transaction please go ahead and post in this thread. Hope to see/chat with you in the future!

bye for now!
Legit guy, did a bunch of acc services for me free of charge cause he loves me, recommend above anyone else doing AvA services.
Like a boss.

He is cool

He can do some cool stuff.

Trade with him!
he's really good person, and is really easy trust him.
u must to try and the service is really faster
Welcome to MPGH.
welcome to mpgh enjoy ur stay :F
hello welcome to MPGH
feel free to contact me
Welcome to MPGH :3
Welcome to MPGH!
fl1p is legit as fuck. He went first when I traded him, and he is very nice. Please don't feed the dog dark chocolate while I'm away. -Vouch from EddyI.
WOWWWW. 100% Legit. Thanks Fl1p!!!!!!!
Welcome to MPGH!

Glad to see another active member.
Bump for a smooth and legit transaction!
@Pie @Justin can you please move this thread to AvA discussions? I just realized that every time I get a vouch/+rep that it will bump me to the top of the introductions page and spam me with welcomes xD thanks in advance - fl1p
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?