URGENT! HELP
I went to whatsmyip.org and ipchicken.com, they both give me the same IP so I pu tit in the server prop files and when I run the server it says:
182 recipes
27 achievements
10:53:35 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5
10:53:35 [INFO] Loading properties
10:53:35 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on 66.74.128.65:25565
10:53:35 [WARNING] **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
10:53:35 [WARNING] The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requ
ested address: JVM_Bind
10:53:35 [WARNING] Perhaps a server is already running on that port?
>
Can anyone please help me?! Really urgent!
182 recipes
27 achievements
10:53:35 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5
10:53:35 [INFO] Loading properties
10:53:35 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on 66.74.128.65:25565
10:53:35 [WARNING] **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
10:53:35 [WARNING] The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requ
ested address: JVM_Bind
10:53:35 [WARNING] Perhaps a server is already running on that port?
>
Can anyone please help me?! Really urgent!
