TO EVERYONE

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
TO EVERYONE
If someone will release an OPK here, there will be a tendency that i will release in public on how to struct OPK and how to find addies updatedly. If that comes, then, i will say sorry. Anyway i am not playing WarRock so for those who made warrock as their career game, they're only pitiful. If my mind turns black. I will say sorry to everyone. lastly, i hate boastfull person!
I feel you dude... One of the reason I stop playing warrock because of their public OPK. However, I do still respect them as a great coder. ^^
Quote Originally Posted by underpresure View Post
I feel you dude... One of the reason I stop playing warrock because of their public OPK. However, I do still respect them as a great coder. ^^
I appreciate your traits, but it's arbitrary underpresure. You are greatly respecting to the people who are not deserving.
hehehe ill wait lmao hehe
All I can say is... " GOOD LUCK "
GOODBYE WR PHILIPPINES NAKA SABAY KLNG KY DOLPINAL
Quote Originally Posted by HAxCodER2 View Post
GOODBYE WR PHILIPPINES NAKA SABAY KLNG KY DOLPINAL
u have diff. tech. in finding addy good job!
EKA NGA DISKARTE LAANG
aahahah magkakaroon din ako nyan :P hintay ka lng hax ahaha!
alam ko nayan hehe diskarte ni hax
Ano yang banned na yan? yan ba ang trend ngayon? ahaahaa
Quote Originally Posted by underpresure View Post
Ano yang banned na yan? yan ba ang trend ngayon? ahaahaa
...i don't know haxcoder. Daming na banned ngayon dito iwan ko ba. Pati ako, di ko maintindihan.
Quote Originally Posted by trialsg View Post


...i don't know haxcoder. Daming na banned ngayon dito iwan ko ba. Pati ako, di ko maintindihan.


about spamming ata sir -_-
Maybe it's because of the strictness of MPGH.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us