Quick Run !!! NEW !!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Quick Run !!! NEW !!!
Don't think I've seen this around before, thought I'd make one and show a preview of what it looks like so far..


It's still not finished, and some things will be taken out,/ or not added in the MPGH version of the tool...

Basically what it is, is a Quick Run... Simple application that runs .exe's only of what you save, or enter into the program...
Your choice weather to save it for next time you open the program,

Preview:



Discussion? Thoughts? ....
I do not really see a sense in this program. With a GUI and a proper manager of your executeables etc maybe...
For some reason, when i view the video, I cant even see the program working...

Is that the same for you?

and this is only v1 .. Im still gonna work on it, add the Process Images etc
Pretty useless at it's current state. However, you can improve it by adding multiple programs to run and a manager to keep track of them. Here's what I developed for personal use. It has couple of hot-keys so I can access top priority files faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Pretty useless at it's current state. However, you can improve it by adding multiple programs to run and a manager to keep track of them. Here's what I developed for personal use. It has couple of hot-keys so I can access top priority files faster.

Looks really nice! I approve lol. But ON TOPIC: This program is crap no offense. It has alot of potential, but its easier to simply click the icon of the program, or make a shortcut of the program on the desktop. Develop it further .pls
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Pretty useless at it's current state. However, you can improve it by adding multiple programs to run and a manager to keep track of them. Here's what I developed for personal use. It has couple of hot-keys so I can access top priority files faster.

really nice

Quote Originally Posted by klincherpro View Post
Practical and Quick?
rsrsrsrs
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us