Please HELP ME I need (methods)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Please HELP ME I need (methods)
Please Can any one Tell me any method To make the REZ works Cuz i hate Injectors Too much So I need Help
Quote Originally Posted by HauntedBoy View Post
Please Can any one Tell me any method To make the REZ works Cuz i hate Injectors Too much So I need Help
Wrong Section.
.REZ mods/hacks are patched in CF NA .. (don't know if there is any other way, but if there is, don't expect them to tell you .. )
But some one told me there is a method
There are always methods, stop begging noob.
man i did this Thread to know any method and no one want to tell me So please Give me any method
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us