HelpCheat Engine fail - Need help from some pros :)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Engine fail - Need help from some pros :)
Hey guys

Only one question..

So i downloaded the CheatEngine on the website www.**************** and i need it for gun adder or bg farming !

BUT is it normal that the window of AVA will close after a few minutes?

I did the bg farming often, but after few minutes the window of AVA will close and it said there is a GameGuard Error..



IS THAT NORMAL? I DONT THINK SO :/
Delete your .erl files.
You mean the program : AVA delete .erl files?

I start this too, but that isnt better :&

I dont know, but after few minutes the program chrashes..


so i dont know if this is a good solution, sometimes its better if i dont use ava delete .erl files
run specifically the "cheat engine 64bit" because sometimes it opens in 32
Quote Originally Posted by lnfinityx3 View Post
You mean the program : AVA delete .erl files?

I start this too, but that isnt better :&

I dont know, but after few minutes the program chrashes..


so i dont know if this is a good solution, sometimes its better if i dont use ava delete .erl files
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?