ExclamationHelpPlease Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can anyone help me with this problem please.
When I inject any dll to combat arms the game crashes in the loading screen (When there is a man running at the right corner)
This happens only when I use Hacks.I tried encrypting the dll file and renaming it and renaming the injector but the problem still exsists.
This problem has started since the past 2 updates I thought that I have to wait for new hacks but the game crashes again.
I tried many hacks and injectors but the game still crashes.
I have all of the required programs to make the injector work.The problem is not with the injector or the dll.Because I get a message telling me that the dll is injected successfully.
please help me!!
I would say that Nexon did Engine.exe a hidden because no injector on the CA does not work ..


Public Clients works only in CA, so you try.
Hmmm....... Mabye you injected a hack that was patched/detected and like DyftRapid said use a public loader
no, it was release from 5 hours and all of the dlls do the same thing.
Quote Originally Posted by toz View Post
can anyone help me with this problem please.
When I inject any dll to combat arms the game crashes in the loading screen (When there is a man running at the right corner)
This happens only when I use Hacks.I tried encrypting the dll file and renaming it and renaming the injector but the problem still exsists.
This problem has started since the past 2 updates I thought that I have to wait for new hacks but the game crashes again.
I tried many hacks and injectors but the game still crashes.
I have all of the required programs to make the injector work.The problem is not with the injector or the dll.Because I get a message telling me that the dll is injected successfully.
please help me!!
This is what happens to mine too. Exactly. Have you found a solution?
Sounds like you need to check you have the MS redis' and .net up-to-date
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us