FourDeltaOne Question

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
FourDeltaOne Question
I was wondering if it's possible in 4D1 to add friends, or to invite someone into a private match.

I also have a question regarding the 4D1 external esp and aimbot hack. I get the error 0xc000007b, and I know it has to do with .dll's being mixed up and 32 bit and 64 systems and whatnot, but how do I fix it?? tried for days.
Thanks to anyone who can help me

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

please help
Find a way to check for 32 or 64 bit systems. Include that function and a couple "if" statements and you're good, I'm not going to go find out so there's probably a lot more but figure it out with Google. Also, debug to find your error.
I didn't code it.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us