Camouflage

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Camouflage
I unpacked these from another game and figured they'd look pretty on here. I'd keep them for myself, but I'm just about done with modding. The PSD contains higher quality images than in the GIF, so you might want to check that out.



Virus Scan

@aeronyx
@.REZ
Camo_mpgh.net.rar7.2 MB · 46 downloads Clean
I apologize for the wait, have to sleep eventually, nice work man.
/approved
I wanted a mention

I love them though. Custom made?
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
I wanted a mention

I love them though. Custom made?
Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
I unpacked these from another game and figured they'd look pretty on here.
I wasn't going to mention anyone for a tutorial that couldn't approve it :/
Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post




I wasn't going to mention anyone for a tutorial that couldn't approve it :/
I mentioned you in all my threads
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
I wanted a mention

I love them though. Custom made?
I don't think he would release a c+p. It would ruin his reputation drastically. :F
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post


I don't think he would release a c+p. It would ruin his reputation drastically. :F
I know its custom made. derp. I just like to say it
nice, will certainly use in near future mods
No one understands :/ I exported these along with some models from Blacklight Retribution using some of the Unreal tools.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?