Discovery Launch!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Discovery Launch!
Who watched it. I never even knew their was a launch.. Then I was flipping through the channels, and seen it. I watched it. .
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
Whats it ?
The Rocket Launch.
:O

Discovery is launching a rocket?

The channel right.?
Fuck no, its NASA. Discovery is the name of the Space Craft.

Only watched about 4 minutes of it.
OH
FUCK
THAT THING IS LEAVING?!

Thats been talked about for tiiiime.
wow i totally forgot about it.
Forgot to whach it lol.
was it any good/cool?
It's on Youtube already.
The public aren't interested in space travel as they were..
its gonna fail
People arent interested in space travel because its all the same shit.
Me personally. I find space amuzing.
I think of shit all the time. Its fucking mind blowing.
i'd love to go to space
I fucking love space.
ITS FUCKING HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

x2738572985729762495691243752796927692746924759247 6zx2969736y457916359716359761359761359716359713659 1365971365x3.14xinfinite.

HOLY FUCk.
Thats just our fucking galaxy.
Theres 11865817817234812658127348124 other galaxies. ANd 2384723857638947 galazies in those galaxies.

I was watching this shit on discovery. It was trippy as fuck. BUT. Education.
wow, i never really thought of that
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us