Gunadd = Everybody hack?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Gunadd = Everybody hack?
I added, dual barbatos, mg4ke, tempest, barbatos, 3 meeles (fish, anaconda, robot xd) and BG Crusher!
But I do not want "Ban", there a way so I would not ban????

No use this weapons???
I just won capsule weapons, I do not want to be banned.

I need your help thanks

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH XD
Send picture of your inventory to aeria.

but seriously, if you don't want to get banned, don't use hacks.
Zonda bat* if you don't use them you don't get banned
just dont use it ))
dont use zonda bat? or dont use the adding weapons?
You won't get banned since there are NO actual players just people using hacks.
/moved to correct sub-forum.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us