MASTER SGT. ACCOUNT FOR SALE - ALL EURO CAPSULE SHOP WEAPONS & ALL SHOP WEAPONS

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
MASTER SGT. ACCOUNT FOR SALE - ALL EURO CAPSULE SHOP WEAPONS & ALL SHOP WEAPONS
Yes it's right there in the title
I'm selling a *Master sgt. AVA account (*The light blue rank or higher blue rank).
Before you begin to read the details of this account, I will have you know that I take G-coins and will allow YOU to let me know the price you are willing to pay. I made this account after realizing that some people would rather just buy an account with everything rather that do it themselves and so I now assure you that this account is now completely effortless, as you literally have everything present in the shop.

Account Details :
- ALL EURO CAPSULE WEAPONS BOTH PRIMARY AND SECONDARY
- ALL SHOP WEAPONS - MODDED FOR BEST PERFORMANCE

- Master Sgt. 1st Class
- 1.888 S/D
- 57,000 euros
- All weapons fully modded with the best modifications ( SnowShovels Mods in particular )
- Best Armor and Backpack items already purchased and equipped
- All nades already purchased and equipped
- Death Valleys rare items :- Anaconda and Panfilov Mask
- BG Extremes rare items :- Permanent Berretta Barbatos and Zonda Bat

Please PM me for furthur information. Thanks.
Euro-Adder account, no one will buy it.
Nice try tho.
Yeah they will...simple because they haven't hacked. I did. My IP gets banned because it's registered with my IP Address and i can change my IP address and Bypass hardware ban anytime. Euro adder beats your gun adder any day. Your hack gets people banned.

So to those reading right now - I already tested this and its safe.
Quote Originally Posted by Here4Sex View Post
Yeah they will...simple because they haven't hacked. I did. My IP gets banned because it's registered with my IP Address and i can change my IP address and Bypass hardware ban anytime. Euro adder beats your gun adder any day. Your hack gets people banned.
So you can bypass a ban?
I CAN. I bypass hardware ban very easily. I work with my ISP therefore I change my IP whenever I like.
Quote Originally Posted by Here4Sex View Post
I CAN. I bypass hardware ban very easily. I work with my ISP therefore I change my IP whenever I like.
But you can bypass account ban?
Whats the point then. lol.
My point is ..for those that are lazy enough to not do this but are willing to pay for it to be done for them - Its here for them. Thats all.Why u trying to crash me ?
Quote Originally Posted by Here4Sex View Post
My point is ..for those that are lazy enough to not do this but are willing to pay for it to be done for them - Its here for them. Thats all.Why u trying to crash me ?
redspot only knows leeching skills so he doesn't understand a shit what ur talking about!
GJ u said your IGN name You get banned!
Where? I dont see any in-game name
now there's your problem... people prefer to mod their own weapons... snowshovel's mods aren't always the best, in case you don't know... it depends on your style of combat... some prefer damage, others prefer range, few prefer rate of fire... so, you account value might be lower than you are thinking of...

just my opinion, nothing else...
LMAO, you can change your IP/HWID to bypass the ban, BUT YOU CAN'T GET A BANNED ACCOUNT BACK.

Nobody will buy an account which will be banned soon.
i give 0.50 cents. want? add me on skype. MAX: 0.75...


SKYPE: nuno_m_g_b_sousa
If this account is not banned yet, what would you like for it?
the euro hack ban ppl not gun adder lolz
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?